Published on 26-03-2013
Nolis, Teleroute, TAS-tms and Transwide presented their latest innovations under the common banner of the WKTS group
Brussels, March 26, 2013 – True to its mission of "Connecting transport communities", Wolters Kluwer Transport Services unveiled the latest news of its Teleroute, Nolis, Transwide and TAS-tms brands on a common booth at the SITL 2013 trade show, held in Villepinte near Paris from 26 until 28 March.
Wolters Kluwer Transport Services (WKTS) is the only provider of services that meets the needs of all professionals in the transport and logistics sector: shippers, carriers, freight forwarders and logistics providers. Through its various brands (BursaTransport, Nolis, TAS-tms, Teleroute and Transwide), WKTS offers high-performance and interconnected freight exchange platforms and transport management systems, all available online and/or SaaS, providing a rapid return on investment.
“WKTS is becoming a powerful network-based provider of ‘Transport Management Software & Services’ (TMSS)”, stated Fabrice Maquignon, the new Managing Director of Wolters Kluwer Transport Services (formerly Managing Director of Transwide).
The four product brands of WKTS - Nolis, Teleroute, TAS-tms and Transwide – have revealed their latest innovations during the Logistics Solutions trade show.
A new commercial offer for Teleroute
Many changes were announced to the customers of the Teleroute freight exchange:
- Teleroute now has more flexible and predictable pricing offers in a first selection of countries (France and BeNeLux). Customers can choose between unlimited or all-inclusive pricing offers, at a fixed price giving them better control of their budget, and accessible to multiple users of the same company. All Teleroute services (Route planner, Debt Mediation Service, etc.) are included in these packages, as well as Flash Transport in France.
- Teleroute customers now have the possibility to make their freight offers more visible on the other WKTS freight exchanges: Nolis in France and BursaTransport in Romania and Eastern Europe. This helps to further increase the visibility of offers posted on Teleroute to 15.000 additional transporters, which means even more efficiency for Teleroute users.
- A couple of months ago, Teleroute also introduced new search criteria for small freights and vans on the freight exchange, which proved very successful: in February, 22,000 searches for small vans were performed each day, and more than 1,400 offers of small freights (less than 1.6t) were posted.
- In addition to these innovations, Teleroute introduced a new logo and launched a new, fresh communication campaign. Teleroute’s presence in social media has been pushed forward with an active Facebook page, and new dedicated twitter accounts for France and Spain to intensify the dialogue with customers. The change is there and definitely visible at Teleroute.
Latest innovations from Transwide
At the occasion of the SITL trade show, Transwide launched a number of innovations:
- twOptimize: a new transport planning and optimization module in SaaS that allows both shippers and carriers to plan their shipments in the most profitable way. Transwide is the only on-demand TMS provider to offer this functionality.
- FreightCentral: a new on-demand solution for small transport companies to manage transport orders which integrates freight exchange platforms.
- twSlot Partner Page: an online and real collaborative solution for planning appointment, which extends the Transwide TMS powerful capabilities of slot booking to all partners in the supply chain at minimal cost.
- twCost: the Transwide solution for shipment payments designed to manage carriers’ rates and contracts. With twCost, shippers can identify unnecessary additional costs and eliminate transport incidentals by 100%.
- French "Ecotaxe" module: thanks to its internal features, Transwide is able to manage and integrate the additional French tax known as "Ecotaxe", from the first day of its introduction (October 2013).
- Transwide also introduced a new logo in line with the brand strategy of the WKTS group.